Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

THE STORY OF SAPPHIRE AND THE GUY WHO LEFT

              It was 6.00 on the morning, I was supposed to get up and go to school but i  was still asleep when she suddenly touched me on the back of my neck, when i got up, I saw Sapphire screaming infront of Amber, so I screamed because I was afraid. I thought I dreamt at that time but I wasn't. They were really there, they came to go to school together with me. We went together to school by Sapphire's car and arrived at 07.00 morning. The first lesson was P.E class, we changed our clothes and went to the gym. It was basketball lesson, we played basketball, the ball suddenly went over my head, I was so shocked. It was dismissal time, i went to the laundry to do the social work but Sapphire went to my house and noticed that I went to the laundry. So, she took the shortcut because its the best solution to reach the laundry fast. 

             At first, i thought it was something important until she took shortcuts to see me. But, she was just talking about the handsome guy, she saw him walking into the parking garage across her house. I found out it was uninteresting so i didn't hear her diligently. Instead, i asked her out to the movies, after the movie was over we went to the restaurant, when i ate, she suddenly said that she exchanged phone numbers and that she would faint if he ever calls. I went home shaking and I still couldn't sleep eventhough I counted sheeps beacsue of the haunted stories that Sapphire told me. I thought that Sapphire started to love this guy, the next day in school, i saw Sapphire smiling by herself all day long.

             The next day, she met me at the laundry and cried, i was really confused. I saw her dog sat by the broken plate and licked the crumbs and saw her depressed. Her brother told me that Sapphire became like this since that night, that night, they said farewell. I knew why she was like this, the boy that she loved was moving to Canada and called Sapphire to say farewell, Amber and I tried to comfort her and she was able to face the truth afterall.

                                                                 - THE END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

-

-

blank

-

More about me