(The stories I wrote is all fiction stories)
Practice 1
1. There was a car on the street
= There was a shiny big new red car that smells like the 'new-car smell' and its engine's sound was really loud and it stopped near the gutter.
2. A cat was sitting on the roof
= There was a dull and dirty looking cat big old cat covered in brown soil and smelled like a rotten fish that was sitting on top of my friend's house's roof.
3. The little girl smiled at me
= A pretty,bright and gorgeous looking little girl that wore a really cute red hoodie and pink boots that smelled like roses smiled at me while i was queueing at the supermarket's cashier.
Practice 2
1.The car was dirty
= That day, my mom and I went to the mall by a car. The main road to the mall was crowded so we took the shortcut. I knew passing the shortcut would be a bad thing, so when we passed the shortcut, suddenly a lot of cars were queueing to enter the mall too, the shortcut was worst than the main road, it was really soily , the car became so dirty, dirty like a pig that rolled on the soil. And slowly, our car got inside the parking lot and got an empty slot, but since the car was super dirty. My mom and I decided to go to the carwash instead of going to the mall so that trip was all wasted.
2. The rock concert was superb
= That day, a rock concert was held in a stadium and unfortunately I forgot the name of the stadium. So, that day my friend and I went to the rock concert, we bought the festival ticket with our own pocket money. We queued for 2 hours long and we felt that our feet were going to fall off just to buy this ticket. When we get in the stadium, it was all empty. We had a chance to go to the backstage anyways, and believe it or not, we met the artists. We took selcas and so on, my face looked like a complete derp but who cares. An hour later, the concert began and the lights shine on the artists and on my bias too. They shouted to the sky, singing with all their might. My friend and I went home after the concert looking like a seal and clapping our hands. Anyways, the rock concert was superb!
3. The first day of school is always frightening
= Yes, tomorrow's my first day at school in middle school. Ah, today I just woke up in the morning with dark circles under my eyes since i didnt have a good sleep last night, oh yeah, and today is my first day at school. I just remembered and quickly changed my ugly-looking pajamas into the brand-new school uniform. Anyways, when I came to school, and to the class. The teacher asked me to introduce myself infront of the class, for years that had been my weakness. My face looked like a complete derp and geek who was lost ina forest. I was completely blank and slowly the lights of the class shined towards my eyes and i fainted. As you know, the first day of school is always frightening.
4. Learning English is difficult
= Today is my first day of going to my english tuition class near the house next door. The teacher was a canadian and he looked freakin' awesome, I meant like so handsome, when I saw his face, I almost fainted and my face was like completely blank plus I looked like a damn stupid person.All of these times, i thought learning english was easy and I can handle it. I was totally wrong, english is so not my type. You know, my eraser kept on erasing my words that i wrote on my exercise books.Trust me, for me learning english is difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment