Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
One rainy day, I sat on the edge of my bed, I shed my tears, held my guitar and decided to tune in.
I sang: " Where, oh where, can my baby be? The lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good. So, i can see my baby when I leave this world."
Singing with this weak voice coming out from my throat. Oh lord it wouldn't be like this if that night ended with joy. That night, I turned off the car engine and stopped at her house. I knocked the door with a bouquet of lovely flowers and held it softly on my hands. She opened the door with that lovely blue dress that I bought for her yesterday. I held her hands, walking towards the car and didn't realize that it could be our last night together. I opened the door for her, closing it gently and turned on the car engine and drove slowly.
I sang: " We were out on a date in my daddy's car, we haven't driven very far."
We chatted, laughed and looked at each other's eyes. It was 8 P.M, I didn't want to waste my time so i decided to speed up. In front, showed up a stalled car and its engine was dead. I couldn't brake, so i swerved to the right. I heard the screaming tires and busting glass and the painful scream that I heard last. When i woke up, i saw my baby, i lifted her head and she said to hold her for a while and we kissed for the last time. Now, she's gone, i can't hold her tight, i lost my love and life that night.
I prayed: " Please remember me, don't leave me, watch me from up there. Wait for me and always remember that I will always love you, you're my only love, the beautiful girl who always make my heart warm and happy.
-THE END-
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment