It was Christmas Eve tomorrow and this noon, I will be decorating the house with the christmas decorations.
"Oops, turns out that I had no Christmas decoration left!" I said.
So I started the car's engine and drove to the superstore near the house and I both several kinds of decorations, starting from wreaths and the Christmas tree decorations. I reached house at noon and saw the new neighbor moving her things, she had long brown hair, a tall body and a white skin. I came to her and greeted her.
"Hi there, do you need help?" I asked.
"No thanks, thanks for your offer though,"she answered.
Out of nowhere, she suddenly asked a question to me.
"Whats that on your hand?" she asked curiously.
"Oh, just some decorations that i bought," I answered.
"What kind of decorations?"she asked.
"Christmas! Don't you celebrate it?" I asked.
"Oh, yes, I have to go first then!" she said.
Then, I went to my house and started to decorate the inner and outer part of my house. Then, I decided to go out and bought foods from the restaurant for me to eat. When I reached home and passed the new neighbor's house, I saw the similar wreath as mine hanging on her house's door, I was really confused that time because the wreath that I hanged on the door was also gone, even the other decoration such as the big sock and mini Christmas Tree I put outside and all of these things were outside the neighbor's house! I suddenly had this feeling that she took my decorations, i literally meant like stealing. I was trying to steal the decorations back at night. But, it didn't turned out as I planned, I walked into her front door and she spotted me.
" Oh! Why are you here so late at night?" asked her
" Well, shouldn't I be asking you why these things are on your house?" I asked her
" Hmm, about that, I'm really sorry," she said with a regretful tone
" So you literally stole that?" I asked
" No, my boyfriend came here just now, he really loved Christmas but I haven't bought any decorations so I borrowed your decorations to make him happy, he just went home just now, well, i was just about to return it to you then you came," explained her briefly
" If thats the case, its okay, but try to leave a note at my door if you wanted to borrow something when i'm not at home, kay?" I said
" Okay then, thank you for your understanding!" she thanked me
So, i took my decorations back and place it at the door. This Christmas went as I wanted, it went peacefully and happily together with my family also together with my neighbor's Christmas celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment