Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Dialogue Story

Clarie's life
           
          "Hi, my name is Clarie and I'm going to tell you the story of my life," said Clarie. 
 No one knew where and when she was born. She lived at an orphanage near the countryside.   
            Her friends said, " Clarie is so not us, she didnt even know when her birthday was!"
She felt so sad,stressed and un-useful. She had ever commited suicide once, her 'mother' immediately ran to her .
           Her 'mom' shouted, " What are you doing, get down or you would be kicked out!"
I had no idea what i was doing and I went down so i didn't suicide. 
          My one and only ultimate best friend, Liviana said,"It was a relief you didn't jumped down."
          I grinned at her and said," Thanks for being my friend."
          Liviana answered, "No worries!"

         We were both friends for 5 years already. Our relationship became closer and she was like my own sibling. We shared all of our stories together, but 5 years at the orphanage was only fun with Liviana. One day, Liviana and I ran out from the orphanage and a truck came and hit Liviana, she fell down.
        Liviana said, "Clarie, don't mind me, go back to the orphanage, do your best, you are my best 
                               sister ever!"
Those were her last words for me.
        I said to her, " You will always be my friend and sister!" 
Those were my last words to her and I left her alone on the streets.

      Now, i felt i was dumb for leaving her like that. I believe Liviana will always see me from up there and wants the best for me. That was my last meeting with Liviana, now i am a succesful lawyer with a graceful heart. And my family that you should know, my beloved sister Liviana and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

-

-

blank

-

More about me